Rake error, ???

Hello RoR Developers

I got tiny problem with rakefile,

require 'gettext/utils'
require 'gettext/rails'

desc "Update pot/po files to match new version."
task :updatepo do
TEXT_DOMAIN = "myapp"
APP_VERSION = "myapp 1.1.0"
GetText.update_pofiles(TEXT_DOMAIN,
                        Dir.glob("{app,lib}/**/*.{rb,rhtml,erb}"),
                        APP_VERSION)
end

rake updatepo

and result,

C:\...\rails\po>rake updatepo
(in C:/.../rails)
Error occurs in app/models/m_account.rb
rake aborted!
development database is not configured
C:/..../rails/rakefile:19
(See full trace by running task with --trace)

how can I solve it, any idea..

and I have one question more,could you tell me the architecture of
gettext, how it works,
could you tell me like MCV architecture ,
I couldn t understand well,
I create strings for gettext ( _('')), and create template .pot file,
and then copy and rename with .po file, translate and edit .po file, and
then create .mo file from .po file.
finally I add it to my rails application,
init_gettext "myapp"

do I miss anything, because I couldnt run it...

thanks...

I solve the rake error but still have problem with gettext. Anyway I
will keep try.

Lamer Lamer wrote:

I solve the rake error but still have problem with gettext. Anyway I
will keep try.

There is a configuration file that the plugin installed.. find it in
your config directory.. edit it to match the db defined in
config/database.yaml and you will be all set..

By the way, the readme file that ships with the plugin gives you step by
step directions to get started with it..

hth

ilan