rake db:test:clone_structure and related tasks fail

Judging by the exception's location, the test environment config is not getting loaded. Do I need to do something else to activate this environment?

341 case abcs["test"]["adapter"] 342 when "mysql" 343 ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection(:test) 344 ActiveRecord::Base.connection.recreate_database(abcs ["test"]["database"], abcs["test"]) # wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)

Here is the test dict in my database.yml:

test:    adapter: mysql    database: review_test    username: review    password: review    host: 127.0.0.1    port: 3306    encoding: utf8

Here is the trace:

% rake db:test:clone_structure -- trace (in /var/www/rails_apps/review_app) ** Invoke db:test:clone_structure (first_time) ** Invoke db:structure:dump (first_time) ** Invoke environment (first_time) ** Execute environment ** Execute db:structure:dump ** Invoke db:test:purge (first_time) ** Invoke environment ** Execute db:test:purge rake aborted! wrong number of arguments (2 for 1) /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.2.2/lib/tasks/databases.rake: 344:in `recreate_database'

Thanks! Thomas

Yep, I do. I tried it with the MySQL test db initially (user: test, pw: "") and that failed with the same error. I'm able to connect to either database both via the MySQL client and Ruby.

Thomas

It appears that this is coming from my installed lib/mysql_adapter.rb which has an incorrect signature for recreate_database (and probably for other methods as well), so I think I have what I need to solve the problem now.

Thomas