rails new project

Hi,

I have a weird problem that i could not understand.

When i write `rails new project` on the terminal it puts me help of rails command.

* i use mac osx * ruby works well * gem works well * i uninstalled rails gem and installed again

As you see:

Mehmet-Davuts-MacBook-Pro:Desktop davit$ rails new project Usage:   rails new APP_PATH [options]

Options:   -J, [--skip-prototype] # Skip Prototype files   -T, [--skip-test-unit] # Skip Test::Unit files   -G, [--skip-git] # Skip Git ignores and keeps   -m, [--template=TEMPLATE] # Path to an application template (can be a filesystem path or URL)       [--dev] # Setup the application with Gemfile pointing to your Rails checkout   -b, [--builder=BUILDER] # Path to an application builder (can be a filesystem path or URL)       [--edge] # Setup the application with Gemfile pointing to Rails repository       [--skip-gemfile] # Don't create a Gemfile   -d, [--database=DATABASE] # Preconfigure for selected database (options: mysql/oracle/postgresql/sqlite3/frontbase/ibm_db)                               # Default: sqlite3   -r, [--ruby=PATH] # Path to the Ruby binary of your choice                               # Default: /System/Library/Frameworks/ Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/bin/ruby   -O, [--skip-active-record] # Skip Active Record files

Runtime options:   -q, [--quiet] # Supress status output   -s, [--skip] # Skip files that already exist   -f, [--force] # Overwrite files that already exist   -p, [--pretend] # Run but do not make any changes

Rails options:   -v, [--version] # Show Rails version number and quit   -h, [--help] # Show this help message and quit

Description:     The 'rails new' command creates a new Rails application with a default     directory structure and configuration at the path you specify.

Example:     rails new ~/Code/Ruby/weblog

This generates a skeletal Rails installation in ~/Code/Ruby/ weblog.     See the README in the newly created application to get going.

interestingly, i tried too many asynchron little things like updating removing gems etc. But when i do, `gem update --system` it is working now, my rails new command really creates a new project.