Rails 3 renaming routes

I am just getting started with Rails 3 and I do not quite understand how to go about renaming routes.

**What I want:**

To rename the path to the users#show controller/action pair. So instead of the URL being www.example.com/users/show/1 it would just be www.example.com/1/home

In the future, I'd also like to be able to add additional paths onto the end such as:

www.example.com/1/home/profile/

**How my user resources are set up:**

resources :users, :except => [:destroy] do       resources :favorites, :only => [:show, :update]       resources :profiles, :only => [:show, :update]     end

**What I tried:**

match :home, :to => 'users#show'

**What happened:**

ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound in UsersController#show

Couldn't find User without an ID

**What's in the development.log file:**

Started GET "/home" for 127.0.0.1 at 2011-03-10 13:36:15 -0500       Processing by UsersController#show as HTML       [1m[35mUser Load (1.6ms)[0m SELECT "users".* FROM "users" WHERE ("users"."id" = 101) LIMIT 1     Completed in 192ms

ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound (Couldn't find User without an ID):       app/controllers/users_controller.rb:19:in `show'

**What's in the user controller:**

def show       @user = User.find(params[:id])

respond_to do |format|         format.html # show.html.haml       end     end

So, apparently it is storing the user id, as shown in the development log as 101 but for whatever reason I am still getting this error?

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!