rails 2.1.0 doesn't find my rails app

I'm upgrading from rails 1.2.3 to 2.1.0. I got all my 1.2.3 tests to pass in 2.1.0 with no deprecation warnings, renamed my views, replaced all the config files with a fresh "rails --force /path/to/app" and fired up mongrel. Problem is when I visit the homepage of my app, rails serves that default page that says "Ruby on Rails: Welcome Aboard". It acts like it's a brand new empty rails install, but all my code is right there inside of ./app. Anyone fixed this before? Systems are Fedora & Ubuntu Linuxes.

Thanks for any insights!

-Jason

I'm upgrading from rails 1.2.3 to 2.1.0. I got all my 1.2.3 tests to pass in 2.1.0 with no deprecation warnings, renamed my views, replaced all the config files with a fresh "rails --force /path/to/app" and fired up mongrel. Problem is when I visit the homepage of my app, rails serves that default page that says "Ruby on Rails: Welcome Aboard". It acts like it's a brand new empty rails install, but all my code is right there inside of ./app. Anyone fixed this before? Systems are Fedora & Ubuntu Linuxes.

I imagine it will have recreated the default index.html file, removing
it should do the trick. It might also have overwritten routes.rb or
things like that.

Fred