Rails 1.2.2 upgrade problem

I was upgrading today from 1.1.2 to 1.2.2.

When I attempt to run the ruby script/server process now, I get the errors below. I have looked through the source files, but nothing obvious. The problem may be a constant which now requires an explicit 'require filename', but don't know how to find that constant.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards, Don McClean

** Starting Mongrel listening at 0.0.0.0:3000 ** Starting Rails with development environment ... Exiting c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/ dependencies.rb:376:in `new_constants_in': You have a nil object when you didn't expect it ! (NoMethodError) You might have expected an instance of Array. The error occurred while evaluating nil.empty? from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/ gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb: 202:in `load_file'         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/ active_support/dependencies.rb:94:in `require_or_load'         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/ active_support/dependencies.rb:248:in `load_missing_constant'         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/ active_support/dependencies.rb:452:in `const_missing'         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/ active_support/dependencies.rb:464:in `const_missing'         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/ active_support/dependencies.rb:260:in `load_missing_constant'         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/ active_support/dependencies.rb:452:in `const_missing'         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/ active_support/dependencies.rb:470:in `const_missing'          ... 28 levels...         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/ active_support/dependencies.rb:495:in `require'         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/commands/ server.rb:39         from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb: 27:in `require'         from script/server:3

Never mind, it was a Selenium plugin causing the problems