We are Wimdu, a cool start-up headquartered in the heart of Berlin.
Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 50,000
properties in over 100 countries worldwide, and is on track to become
Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation. Wimdu has the
vision, the passion, and the people to succeed, and we’re looking for
motivated AAA folks to join our international crew.
For our office in Berlin we are looking for a
Product Management is a core function of every serious technology
business, whether big or small. It helps to visualize, define, launch
and curate beautiful, brilliant, easy-to-use, simple, and dreamy
products. Are you passionate about Product Management? Do you have what
it takes to become a part of a AAA Team? Do you have the experience to
teach us a thing or two?
• Manage your own area of product (site, systems and services), and
have an immediate impact on the success of
• our website with millions of monthly visitors
• Develop a roadmap of features that will improve our crucial metrics,
and distinguish us from our competition
• Define and launch product features, guide leading designers and
engineers to fulfill your vision
• Improve our products by taking customer, user and competitive
opinions into consideration
• Monitor and observe industry trends and apply them to our product
• Use AB-testing to improve crucial business metrics
• Become our internal as well as external expert, and drive innovative
• Get things done: Help to keep the pirate ship afloat!
• You’re a super cool, easy going dude or dudette, and fun to work with
• You are passionate about Product Management as well as the online
business, and are up to date with the latest ecommerce and consumer web
• You have 3+ years of experience in Product Management or a very
strong track of academic performance, ideally in the field the
engineering or computer science
• You are able to analyze complex situations independently, and can
always offer good advice
• You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
• You are a hard worker and confident with writing solid,
As part of the team of a successful and lively start-up, you push
towards challenging tasks and build up important Know-how about our
platform. In addition, we offer you an exclusive working place located
in the heart of Berlin and the chance to participate in different
training workshops, such as the Wimdu Academy, and other special events.
Take part in the evolution of a rapidly growing start-up with innovative
concepts and benefit from flexible structures, flat hierarchies and
Excited by the prospect of joining us? Send us your CV with the
reference number WJ1211PM to jobs[at]wimdu.com, and an analysis of 3
things you’d change on our website in order to improve it for our user
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Ciao!