Problem with magic muticonnections

Hi all,

I am using magic multi-connections for the database connectivity of two application..I can find the records for the other table but I am getting the error if the table name in both the database is same..

I have two databases and I have users table in both the database and i tried to fire simple query in development environment.

@users = DevelopmentClone1::User.find(:all)   But I am getting the following error..

NameError (uninitialized constant User::Newslettersubscription):   /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/magic_multi_connections-1.2.1/lib/magic_multi_connections/connected.rb:60:in `create_class'   /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/magic_multi_connections-1.2.1/lib/magic_multi_connections/connected.rb:51:in `each'   /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/magic_multi_connections-1.2.1/lib/magic_multi_connections/connected.rb:51:in `create_class'   /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/magic_multi_connections-1.2.1/lib/magic_multi_connections/connected.rb:30:in `const_missing'   app/controllers/home_controller.rb:46:in `index'

And if I fire the query "@events = DevelopmentClone1::Event.find(:all)" then it works fine.

So whats the problem that I can't understand..

So can any one please help me for this??

Thanks in advance, Preksha Patel.