polymorphic_path not getting generated

Folks,

I am trying to use the Savage Beast plugin in a polymorphic way. I have setup my model as below

# Leaving out other details from models class Forum < ActiveRecord::Base   has_one :recent_topic, :class_name => 'Topic', :order => 'sticky desc, replied_at desc'   belongs_to :forum_owner, :polymorphic => true # Helps keep track of which entity owns this forum end

class Topic < ActiveRecord::Base   belongs_to :forum end

class School < ActiveRecord::Base   has_many :forums, :as => :forum_owner end

Now in the index.html.erb for forum I had the following line         <%= link_to t(:view), forum_topic_path(:forum_id => forum, :id => forum.recent_post.topic_id, :page => forum.recent_post.topic.last_page, :anchor => forum.recent_post.dom_id) %>

This line generates "http://127.0.0.1:3001/forums/1/topics/1? page=1#posts-1" as the url. To make it polymorphic, I need the schools in the url so the url needs to change to "http://127.0.0.1:3001/ schools/1/forums/1/topics/1?page=1#posts-1". So I replaced the above line with

<%= link_to t(:view), polymorphic_path([@forum_owner, forum, forum.recent_topic], :page => forum.recent_post.topic.last_page, :anchor => forum.recent_post.dom_id) %>

@forum_owner and other variables are properly initialized. But this gives the error --> undefined method `school_forum_topic_path' for #<ActionView::Base:0xaadcc08>

Apparently the school_forum_topic_path doesn't get generated. How do I make sure that school_forum_topic_path function call gets generated to return the right path? In other words, how do you generate a multilevel polymorphic path?

Savage Beast plugin adds the following to the routes.rb

# Savage beast routes BEGIN   map.resources :posts, :name_prefix => 'all_', :collection => { :search => :get }   map.resources :forums, :topics, :posts, :monitorship

%w(forum).each do |attr|     map.resources :posts, :name_prefix => "#{attr}_", :path_prefix => "/#{attr.pluralize}/:#{attr}_id"   end

map.resources :forums do |forum|     forum.resources :topics do |topic|       topic.resources :posts       topic.resource :monitorship, :controller => :monitorships     end   end

# Savage beast routes END   map.resources :schools, :has_many => :forums # <------------ I added this line

Thanks for your help, -S