Plugin ate my namespace (temporarily I think)

I've got rForum installed but when I install the comatose plugin, I start getting const_missing errors. I can't do script/about or even start the app without getting the error below. After I remove the plugin, the errors go away. I'm thinking

Can someone suggest where I should look to fix or work around this problem?

Thanks,

Amr

ERROR TRACE when I tried to do ./script/generate comatose_migration

usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:123:in `const_missing': uninitialized constant Localization (NameError) from ./app/controllers/navbar.rb:4 from /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require' from /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require' from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:147:in `require' from ./app/controllers/application.rb:1 from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:140:in `load' from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:140:in `load' from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:56:in `require_or_load' ... 24 levels... from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.1.6/lib/commands/generate.rb:1 from /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require' from /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require' from script/generate:3

There is a problem with the plugin's basic lossy approach

Ive bee digging into it all morning and this method is not very clean

Basically the scraping of repositories is not failsafe as anyone can update the wiki