Please help me i have errors / creating app

Hello, I’m beginner and I have an issue, when I try to make a new rails app, I have error message and don’t know how to solve it:

here are the eerror message: Installing bootsnap 1.15.0 with native extensions

Installing racc 1.6.1 with native extensions

Installing date 3.3.1 with native extensions

Installing debug 1.7.0 with native extensions

Installing pg 1.4.5 with native extensions

Gem::Ext::BuildError: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.

A little lower I also have this error message An error occurred while installing racc (1.6.1), and Bundler cannot continue. An error occurred while installing date (3.3.1), and Bundler cannot continue. An error occurred while installing bootsnap (1.15.0), and Bundler cannot continue.

In Gemfile: bootsnap run bundle binstubs bundler The git source GitHub - heartcombo/simple_form: Forms made easy for Rails! It's tied to a simple DSL, with no opinion on markup. is not yet checked out. Please run bundle install before trying to start your application rails javascript:install:webpack The git source GitHub - heartcombo/simple_form: Forms made easy for Rails! It's tied to a simple DSL, with no opinion on markup. is not yet checked out. Please run bundle install before trying to start your application rails turbo:install stimulus:install The git source GitHub - heartcombo/simple_form: Forms made easy for Rails! It's tied to a simple DSL, with no opinion on markup. is not yet checked out. Please run bundle install before trying to start your application rails db:drop db:create db:migrate The git source GitHub - heartcombo/simple_form: Forms made easy for Rails! It's tied to a simple DSL, with no opinion on markup. is not yet checked out. Please run bundle install before trying to start your application generate simple_form:install rails generate simple_form:install --bootstrap The git source GitHub - heartcombo/simple_form: Forms made easy for Rails! It's tied to a simple DSL, with no opinion on markup. is not yet checked out. Please run bundle install before trying to start your application

Please help me I can’t even do interviews now

@jojo,

Do you have the postgres shared libraries installed? If you need further assistance, let’s get on a screenshare and sort you. – H

Hello Hasan, I have postgres (PostgreSQL) 14.5 (Homebrew) but I don’t know about “the postgres shared libraries” ? Yes I would appreciate help thanks