Since Merb is new and so are we....can we expect some quick important
tips to move ahead from senior Rails Developers as well as Merbists
It would be nice to guide us on the points below.
(1) Best IDE currently available for Merb.
This is important since Netbeans is currently working on Merb support
(2) Best tutorials and slides to read ( Links are requested )
(3) Good Beginners projects available on GitHub to start with.
(4) A tutorial on working with Merb and console.
(5) Some Good Tips and links to visit frequently for learning more.
I hope this will help all fresh guys like me,willing to make a career in
P.S.:- since there is no special section for Merb yet available,in this
forum, i am posting it here to get it noticed by Rails and Merb
developers. I hope the Merb community will make efforts to start a