paypal plugin problems

hopefully there's someone that can help me out... i am working with paypal's web payments pro for the first time. i went through all of the steps in the readme and basically got everything to work on my testing computer. however once i have the files uploaded to the server, i run the same tests, and two fail and two have errors.

/usr/local/bin/ruby -Ilib:lib "/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.1/lib/rake/rake_test_loader.rb" "test/paypal_test.rb" Loaded suite /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.1/lib/rake/rake_test_loader Started ...FEFE Finished in 3.84531 seconds.

1) Failure: test_successful_authorization(PaypalTest) [./test/paypal_test.rb:55]: <false> is not true.

2) Error: test_successful_capture(PaypalTest): NoMethodError: undefined method `transactionID' for #<SOAP::Mapping::Object:0xbf536dc8>      ./test/paypal_test.rb:61:in `test_successful_capture'

3) Failure: test_successful_directcharge(PaypalTest) [./test/paypal_test.rb:48]: <false> is not true.

4) Error: test_successful_voiding(PaypalTest): NoMethodError: undefined method `transactionID' for #<SOAP::Mapping::Object:0xbf43a794>      ./test/paypal_test.rb:70:in `test_successful_voiding'

7 tests, 5 assertions, 2 failures, 2 errors rake aborted! Command failed with status (1): [/usr/local/bin/ruby -Ilib:lib "/usr/local/...]

i'm pretty sure that i have the same versions of soap4r and http-access2 running on both machines. and since this is my first time working with this, i honestly don't even know where to start troubleshooting the problem.

any help will be appreciated. thanls