Papers/good info about RoR?

Hi,

I'm a student computer science from Belgium - and in my final year. This means that I have to write a thesis (I don't know how it's called in decent English) about a chosen subject. In short: I have to write a thesis about RoR - more specific: an evaluation of the RoR framework compared to an existing J2EE app with the focus on software design (ease of development/development time/philosophies/etc...)

Currently I'm in the readreadandreadsomemore-stage. I've already completed the Agile book and halfway trough 'Ruby for Rails' of David Black. Made a few basic apps to familiarize myself with Rails (and boy, do I love it :p). I've already printed out and read a pile of blogs and articles from over the 'net but the more info I can get, the better.

So that's where my question comes in : Do any of you know a good source - prefferably a scientific paper / article / ... - that would make a fine asset to my information-pile?

I've already used google & google scholar, but perhaps some fine article is slipping trough the mazes of my search-queries.

Thanx in advance!

You already seem to enough material from good sources. You have to stop looking for more sources and start working on writing your paper. I hope you already know the structure for your paper. Good luck!