NoMethodError #dbman running functional tests

Hi all,

Just created a fresh Rails app from trunk/ at 7639. Then, I added the restful_authentication plugin and let it generate the models and controllers. Running the unit tests works perfectly, but the functional ones blow up with:

test_should_require_password_on_signup(UsersControllerTest): NoMethodError: undefined method `dbman' for #<ActionController::TestSession:0xb79c8b98>     /home/francois/src/icsh/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/request_forgery_protection.rb:111:in `authenticity_token_from_cookie_session'     /home/francois/src/icsh/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/request_forgery_protection.rb:93:in `form_authenticity_token'     /home/francois/src/icsh/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/request_forgery_protection.rb:81:in `verified_request?'

I didn't configure anything for sessions, so I received the default cookie sesion store. I'll prepare a patch tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it.

Bye !

Not the same issue, but here's something relevant - http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/9693

Hello Pratik,