No such file to load error

Hi   I am using ruby with selenium to automate my test. But when I execute my test case in eclipse IDE I am getting the following error

<internal:lib/rubygems/custom_require>:29:in `require': no such file to load -- test1 (LoadError)   from <internal:lib/rubygems/custom_require>:29:in `require'   from D:/Juhi_Project/.metadata/.plugins/org.rubypeople.rdt.testunit/ruby/RemoteTestRunner.rb:301:in `<main>'

My source code is

require "test/unit" require "rubygems" gem "selenium-client" require "selenium/client"

class Test1 < Test::Unit::TestCase   def setup     @verification_errors =     @selenium = Selenium::Client::Driver.new \       :host => "localhost",       :port => 4444,       :browser => "*chrome",       :url => "http://www.tutorialspoint.com/&quot;,       :timeout_in_second => 60     @selenium.start_new_browser_session   end     def teardown     @selenium.close_current_browser_session     assert_equal , @verification_errors   end     def test_test1     @selenium.open "/ruby/ruby_hashes.htm"     @selenium.click "link=Ruby Date & Time"     @selenium.wait_for_page_to_load "30000"     @selenium.type "q", "module"     @selenium.click "//input[@name='sitesearch' and @value='www.tutorialspoint.com']"     @selenium.click "sa"     @selenium.click "link=Ruby Ranges"     @selenium.wait_for_page_to_load "30000"     @selenium.click "link=Ruby Iterators"     @selenium.wait_for_page_to_load "30000"   end end

When I run this from command line it,s working fine. I have ruby1.9, ruby-gems1.3.7,RSpec2.3.0,rails3.0.3.

Thanks in advance

This is perhaps caused by an upgrade of ruby. In 1.9.2, the current directory "." is no longer included in the path, as it previously was? See rake - Why does Ruby 1.9.2 remove "." from LOAD_PATH, and what's the alternative? - Stack Overflow for what I mean.

Since the error says it cannot find test1 (which I presume is the name of your script you have shown the code of), the problem likely lies outside your test file, so the source of that file is of now help. Hope that makes sense.

ben

I'm getting this error in my script. Can someone help me figure out what I'm missing on my code. Thank you.

Gem::LoadError: Could not find selenium-client (>= 0) amongst [actionmailer-2.3.8, actionpack-2.3.8, activerecord-2.3.8, activerecord-jdbc-adapter-0.9.6-java, activerecord-jdbcmysql-adapter-0.9.6-java, activerecord-jdbcpostgresql-adapter-0.9.6-java, activeresource-2.3.8, activesupport-2.3.8, columnize-0.3.6, diff-lcs-1.1.3, jdbc-mysql-5.0.4, jdbc-postgres-8.4.702-java, linecache-0.46-java, rack-1.1.0, rails-2.3.8, rake-10.0.4, rake-10.0.3, rcov-0.8.1.5.0-java, rspec-2.13.0, rspec-core-2.13.1, rspec-expectations-2.13.0, rspec-mocks-2.13.0, ruby-debug-0.10.5.rc2, ruby-debug-base-0.10.5.rc2-java, ruby-debug-ide-0.4.17.beta14]

to_specs at C:/Users/gene/AppData/Roaming/NetBeans/8.0.1/jruby/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/dependency.rb:247    to_spec at C:/Users/gene/AppData/Roaming/NetBeans/8.0.1/jruby/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/dependency.rb:256        gem at C:/Users/gene/AppData/Roaming/NetBeans/8.0.1/jruby/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems.rb:1231     (root) at C:\Users\gene\Projects\lib\roche.rb:3

I'm getting this error in my script. Can someone help me figure out what I'm missing on my code. Thank you.

Gem::LoadError: Could not find selenium-client (>= 0) amongst [actionmailer-2.3.8, actionpack-2.3.8, activerecord-2.3.8, activerecord-jdbc-adapter-0.9.6-java, activerecord-jdbcmysql-adapter-0.9.6-java, activerecord-jdbcpostgresql-adapter-0.9.6-java, activeresource-2.3.8, activesupport-2.3.8, columnize-0.3.6, diff-lcs-1.1.3, jdbc-mysql-5.0.4, jdbc-postgres-8.4.702-java, linecache-0.46-java, rack-1.1.0, rails-2.3.8, rake-10.0.4, rake-10.0.3, rcov-0.8.1.5.0-java, rspec-2.13.0, rspec-core-2.13.1, rspec-expectations-2.13.0, rspec-mocks-2.13.0, ruby-debug-0.10.5.rc2, ruby-debug-base-0.10.5.rc2-java, ruby-debug-ide-0.4.17.beta14]

Have you run bundle install

Colin

I'm using windows 7. How to install that in command line?

Please quote the previous message so that it is easier to follow the thread, we cannot tell whether which post you are responding to so don't know whether you need help installing bundle or something else. Remember this is a mailing list not a forum, though you may be using a forum like interface to post to it.

Since you are using Windows you may find it more difficult to get help, most Rails developers use Linux or Mac. My recommendation for Win users is to either dual boot the machine with, for example, Ubuntu, or run Ubuntu in a virtual machine such as VirtualBox.

So I can't help with your specific question I am afraid, (even when you tell us what you cannot install).

Colin