Nested map.resources no longer working with Rails 2 RC

I have the following routes setup:

map.resources :designs, :has_many => :notes   map.resources :designs do |designs|     designs.resources :notes, :has_many => :comments     designs.resources :notes do |notes|       notes.resources :comments     end end

And this view:

<td><%= h design.title %></td> <td><% @design = design %><%= image_tag url_for_file_column("design", "design_file", "thumb") %></td> <td><%= link_to 'show', design_path(design) %></td> <td><%= link_to "#{design.notes_count} notes", notes_path(design) %></

Is giving me the error: undefined method `notes_path' for, it used to work (we were on 1.2.2 but I've also tried 1.2.6) but it doesn't any more (I've tried RC1 - 1.99.0 & RC2 1.99.1).

I've not seen anything in the RC documentation that gives me a clue as to why this isn't working anymore and I'm a bit stuck, so any advice would be really helpful.

Note I've also tried changing the routes to the following, with no luck:

map.resources :designs do |designs|     designs.resources :notes do |notes|       notes.resources :comments     end end

Ah-ha I have it, I needed design_notes_path, I just ran the rake routes script and that gave me all I needed to know, I can't believe I spent so long looking for this answer when it was sitting right in front of me in the preview release notes. Sometimes you just can't see what's in front of your face.