Need to hire RoR programmers

I have 2 decently large projects that I need to hire someone for. I need to find competent/experienced programmers in RoR. Any idea where I can start with this?

Thanks for your help!

So where are you from?

trail . wrote:

So where are you from?

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Ben Johnson <

I live in the NY / NJ area, but location is not a requirement. Working from home (or any other location) is an option.

sounds good !

trail . wrote:

sounds good !

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Ben Johnson <

Ok....any idea where I can find some experienced programmers? I'm not sure where to start which is why i made this post.

you should go and browse this website: http://workingwithrails.com/ May be you could find the person whom you want

Can you give more information on the job?

Hi, This is Ayyanar, leading a ROR project in Aspire Systems. We are 500 people company having 13 years experience in outsourced product development. Plz visit www.aspiresys.com for further details. If you are interested plz mail me ayyanar.aswathaman@aspiresys.com

We have 1 year experience in ROR projects. We are doing couple of projects in ROR now. We are doing many projects in .NET, JAVA, PHP and C++ technologies.

Thanks, Ayyanar. A

Yes, you could start by posting the type of information that an experienced programmer would need to see to determine whether they might be interested in your project. The fact that you seem clueless regarding how to hire people is certainly a negative point, but one that can be overcome.