NamedError with Roo and xlsx

Ruby Error when accessing xlsx file using roo. This script was working until recently my system crashed and then I had to reinstall the latest versions of Ruby and Roo. now I am getting uninitialized constant Excelx.new (NamedError). The name a locatio of the file is correct, even hardcoding the filename presents the same error.

I am running Ruby 1.9.3 and Roo 1.10.2 Here is the relevant part of the code:

require 'rubygems' require 'roo'

class Fixnum         def zeros             "%0#{self}d" % 0         end end

class String     def numeric?         # Check if every character is numeric         !!self.match(/^[0-9]+$/)       end     end

class BudgetParser       def initialize(options)         @budgetfile=File.basename(options[:file], '.*')         @filename = ("#{File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__))}/#{options[:file]}")         print(@filename.force_encoding(::Encoding::UTF_8))         @workbook = Excelx.new(@filename.force_encoding(::Encoding::UTF_8))         @workbook.default_sheet = options[:sheet] || 'Sheet1'         @budget_year = options[:year] || Time.new.year.to_s         @conversions = %w(} J K L M N O P Q R)         import       end

Any help would be appreciated!

Problem is with latest version of roo 1.10.2, uninstalled that and re-installed older version 1.9.5...the program now runs perfectly...