Mobile application / Ruby on rails development

I have 20 years experience in software industry with focus in Open Source Platforms, Frameworks and Tools Development, Web based development using J2EE and Open Source Platforms,.Net Based Product(s) Development and Mobile System and Application Development.

Currently I am involved in the development of mobile integration of Issue tracker running on GitHib using Rhomobile platform. This is an integration component of Webservices that are integrated with the bugtracker of GitHib (https://www.github.com/kutir/ats/issues), with Rhosync as a connector component and Rhodes for the mobile component, that runs on both iPhone and Android.

I can also provide customer demo (proof of concept) for different products developed on Ruby on Rails platform that could be quickly developed on an ASP/.Net or Java/J2EE platform. Significant results have been achieved with this working style both as “throw-away prototype model” as well as “iterative model with Groovy on Grails”

I am interested in working on contract and project based initiatives. I strive to get efficient and effective results.

Please get in touch me for any of Mobile application / Ruby on rails development. I always look for an interesting dialogue