memcache-client version 1.3.0 has been released!
memcache-client is a pure-ruby client to Danga's memcached.
* Apply patch #6507, add stats command. Submitted by Tyler Kovacs.
* Apply patch #6509, parallel implementation of #get_multi. Submitted
by Tyler Kovacs.
* Validate keys. Disallow spaces in keys or keys that are too long.
* Perform more validation of server responses. MemCache now reports
errors if the socket was not in an expected state. (Please file
bugs if you find some.)
* Add #incr and #decr.
* Add raw argument to #set and #get to retrieve #incr and #decr
* Also put on MemCacheError when using Cache::get with block.
* memcache.rb no longer sets $TESTING to a true value if it was
previously defined. Bug #8213 by Matijs van Zuijlen.