About the company:
Since 2014 this hotel platform startup is revolutionizing the way the guests and hotels relationships are built. A revolutionary app which allows its users to check in at the hotel remotely, use their smartphones as a door key and pay for their stay via the app, won hearts of more than 22 million users and the innovation Intergastra prize in 2016. Through the use of powerful Beacon technology the app upgrades check-in and payment processes, simplifies communications between hotels and its guests and empowers more personal and remarkable experiences worthy of a modern traveler.
This Ruby on Rails job in Berlin entails you to:
- Contribute your architecture, tools and API architecture expertise for our decision making;
- Take active part in the platform advancement;
- Follow Agile approaches through delivering excellent evaluations and sprints in the given time frame;
- Demonstrate through approach to your tasks (from design to delivery).
- 3-5 years of background with Ruby on Rails;
- Proven expertise with technologies like Postgres, Redis, Sidekiq;
- Excellent grasp of AWS OpsWorks (Chef);
- Seasoned trouble shooter;
- Fond of helping people.
You don’t just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support and documents consulting is a vital part of our support as IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
If you are that type of person, who values open and transparent working environment, work with cutting-edge and fascinating product hand in hand with a well-knit and passionate team of software developers, your Ruby on Rails tech position with IT relocation to Germany will flourish immediately. Among things that you`ll love in our IT job in Germany are:
- Attractive software engineer salary, responsibility, and freedom for your decision making;
- Seeing your direct contribution towards the company’s success;
- Grow with our rapidly raising startup;
- Fabulous team building activities;
- Superb office in the tech heart of Berlin;
- Free drinks, fruits and light snacks.
For additional details on this role contact email@example.com or follow: