Looking for Lead: Ruby on Rails for location San Francisco, CA or New York, CA.
The guys we are looking should have experience working with API creation and good quality code in backend like multi-threaded, encryption, good logic, data structures, Rspec (for unit testing) etc. We dont want web application developer who have experience with integrating front-end UI/UX.
Your responsibilities will include hands-on implementation and development with Ruby on Rails, Postgres/MySQL and Amazon Web Services amongst other tools. The services you build will enable mobile applications and device data collection. You will be comfortable working with Product Managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements. You will also design how features should be implemented, and help determine the best architecture to use in each situation.
- 2-3 years of Lead experience.
- 7+ years experience developing web applications or services
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills with an object-oriented language such as Ruby, Java or C#
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL
- Understanding of source control management (Git/Github)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- A passion to stay current with new technologies and engineering concepts
6627 Dumbarton Cir, Fremont, CA 94555
Direct Line : 510.795.4800 # 119
email - email@example.com