JOBS @ 150K/Year + Benifits in Pleasonton with a Pre IPO company

Hi Friends, I have a requirement which pays 150K + Benefits + Stocks. Pre IPO company with Series B done. Definitely going IPO next year. Send me your resumes @ alok@mumbatech.com. I can be reached at 669 350 7771.

Senior Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails. Below are the requirements

Pleasanton, CA.

Responsibilities

• You will design and develop Ruby on Rails applications

• You will develop secure and scalable micro-services

• You will interact with 3rd-party systems or vendors using APIs or relying on existing Ruby Gems

• You will care for user experience, develop responsive pages, widgets for data visualizations including user friendly charting and mapping

• You care for details and always will be concerned about the technical choices that are made, the way the features you build can also impact the existing system Required qualifications & skills

• 5+ years development experience in full stack Ruby on Rails

• Good to have J2EE, PHP or Python, REST API

• Expertise in HTML/HTML5, CSS and jQuery, Angular/Bootstrap

• Expertise on SQL, MySQL

• Strong analytical skills and care about how your work gets done: UML, full specifications, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration/deployment.

• You only swear by DRY and clean code, object oriented programming, good practices…

• You think forward, care for innovation and push for early adoptions of what would be the next big thing

• You’re always eager to learn, no matter how successful you might already be!

• Have experience in Agile project planning.

• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent. Masters preferred Some other things that will make a difference

• Experience in Test Driven Development, Rspec, Factory Girl, Capybara

• Mobile application design and development in iOS or Android platform

• Angular, Node.js, ember.js, backbone,js

• Bootstrap 3, jQuery UI, Google polymer

• Google Charts, High Charts or similar charting libraries

• Google Maps API or similar mapping libraries

• Some experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, SQS, SNS, RedShift…)

• Ping Pong? Marathon running? Tough Mudder? Life of an engineer should also be fun!