It might be ORM problem

Hi,    I have a model user.rb, a controller userdata_controller, methods in the controller and respective .rhtml files. I created a registration page. Saved into users table and it works fine. But sometimes its throwing error as

undefined method `city=' for #<User >

c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/ attribute_methods.rb:251:in `method_missing' c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/ base.rb:2361:in `send' c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/ base.rb:2361:in `attributes=' c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/ base.rb:2360:in `each' c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/ base.rb:2360:in `attributes=' c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/ base.rb:2130:in `initialize' app/controllers/matrimony_controller.rb:124:in `new' app/controllers/matrimony_controller.rb:124:in `useraccount' -e:2:in `load' -e:2

It assumes that there is no field 'city' in table users. I confused a lot. It is never working until i restart my mongrel. I am not able to predict, when the problem rises.

Any idea? Help me..

Thanks, -Sadeesh kumar.

Sadeesh,

a little hint from my side: It may be a better idea to post this on railsforum.com or the workingwithrails.com forums. This mailing list is more related to the development of the framework than providing help.

Cheers, - Clemens

Clemens,

thanks for your reply and suggestion.