Issue with Rails application on SSL

Hi,   I am facing an abnormal issue with my Ruby on Rails application. The application is running with apache, with fcgi module.   When I turned on SSL connection on apache, the application kind of started working strangely.   Seems like when SSL encryption is on, rails action is executed thrice (3 times), and the 1st time all parameters are passed properly but last 2 times no parameter is passed or they are blank.

Please can anyone help me solving this or giving any pointer to the solution. Thanks in advance.

The application versions are as follows:       Rails - 1.2.3       Ruby - 1.8.7       Gem - 1.8.10

ERROR Seen:

ActionController::RoutingError (no route found to match "/blank.htm" with {:method=>:get}):     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.3/lib/ action_controller/routing.rb:1292:in `recognize_path'     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.3/lib/ action_controller/routing.rb:1282:in `recognize'     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/dispatcher.rb:40:in `dispatch'     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:168:in `process_request'     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:143:in `process_each_request!'     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:109:in `with_signal_handler'     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:142:in `process_each_request!'     /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/fcgi.rb:612:in `each_cgi'     /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/fcgi.rb:609:in `each'     /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/fcgi.rb:609:in `each_cgi'     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:141:in `process_each_request!'     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:55:in `process!'     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:25:in `process!'     /home/PST/public/dispatch.fcgi:24