install Mysql2 -v '0.3.14' for rails 4 error on windows 7

i want some help to install Mysql2 -v '0.3.14' for rails 4 on windows 7 always after run the command `gem install mysql2 -v '0.3.14' i always get the error

c:/RailsInstaller/Ruby1.9.3/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rb checking for ruby/thread.h... no checking for rb_thread_blocking_region()... yes checking for rb_wait_for_single_fd()... yes checking for rb_hash_dup()... yes checking for rb_intern3()... yes checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no checking for main() in -lm... yes checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no checking for main() in -lz... no checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no checking for main() in -lsocket... no checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no checking for main() in -lnsl... no checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no checking for main() in -lmygcc... no checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no *** extconf.rb failed *** Could not create Makefile due to some reason, probably lack of necessary libraries and/or headers. Check the mkmf.log file for more details. You may need configuration options.

Provided configuration options:     --with-opt-dir     --without-opt-dir     --with-opt-include     --without-opt-include=${opt-dir}/include     --with-opt-lib     --without-opt-lib=${opt-dir}/lib     --with-make-prog     --without-make-prog     --srcdir=.     --curdir     --ruby=c:/RailsInstaller/Ruby1.9.3/bin/ruby     --with-mysql-dir     --without-mysql-dir     --with-mysql-include     --without-mysql-include=${mysql-dir}/include     --with-mysql-lib     --without-mysql-lib=${mysql-dir}/lib     --with-mysql-config     --without-mysql-config     --with-mysql-dir     --without-mysql-dir     --with-mysql-include     --without-mysql-include=${mysql-dir}/include     --with-mysql-lib     --without-mysql-lib=${mysql-dir}/lib     --with-mysqlclientlib     --without-mysqlclientlib     --with-mlib     --without-mlib     --with-mysqlclientlib     --without-mysqlclientlib     --with-zlib     --without-zlib     --with-mysqlclientlib     --without-mysqlclientlib     --with-socketlib     --without-socketlib     --with-mysqlclientlib     --without-mysqlclientlib     --with-nsllib     --without-nsllib     --with-mysqlclientlib     --without-mysqlclientlib     --with-mygcclib     --without-mygcclib     --with-mysqlclientlib     --without-mysqlclientlib

Note : when i installed the mysql2 -v 0.2.6 it installed with me well but i don't know why i get this error with the v 0.3.14

how i solve this issue ??