iframe

Hi     I have an application.In that an action create_ui in controller service_desk creates a service desk ticket. I have already written the required validations and completely implemented it. Now my new requirement is in an intranet website I have to call an action of my rails application What it does is to create a service desk ticket..So here when given a bare minimum information I can connect from this intranet site to my application and create a service desk ticket...Means what I do normally is a registerd user can after log on to my application create a ticket..But to extend that the additional requirement is any user with some minimum information like name,phoneno, email Id given can post a ticket..But I dont know how to implement it(with validations also) I tried with iframe like(pasted the following code in intranet site)

<table width = "100%" ><tr><td> <iframe SRC="http://IPAddress:3000/service_desk/create_ui?company=cmp1&quot; width = "100%" height = "1500" align = "right" NAME="sdtframe” NORESIZE SCROLLING="auto" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="no" > </iframe> </td></tr> </table>          So here I can load the page in the iframe...But my thinking is that is this the proper way to implement this in rails? If so what about the validations etc I have already implemented? Need I write a seperate controlller and action for this? I welcome your valuable thoughts on this

Thanks in advance Sijo

Hi      I did not get any reply for this Sijo