I don't work at facebook

Hello People,

In today’s world we see Javascript chaos. We see Ember, Angular, React and much more. I run a Ruby on Rails company, but when we start to write apps, and when we use Javascript framework, it takes lot of time to complete a task. Using Rails it seems to make the task simpler.

I really have a doubt what’s going on in this world? It looks like these big companies are forcing us to use something complex which can rather be done in a simple elegant way. Its like using Rails to put up a static website than using middleman gem.

I want to know what you people think.

Hello People,

In today’s world we see Javascript chaos. We see Ember, Angular, React and much more. I run a Ruby on Rails company, but when we start to write apps, and when we use Javascript framework, it takes lot of time to complete a task. Using Rails it seems to make the task simpler.

I really have a doubt what’s going on in this world? It looks like these big companies are forcing us to use something complex which can rather be done in a simple elegant way. Its like using Rails to put up a static website than using middleman gem.

jquery