Hpricot files

hi all,

I need to make use of "Hpricot gem" files. I don't want to install it as a gem. I copied lib/hpricot/*{all files} and lib/hpricot.rb to my application.

below is lib/hpricot.rb

begin   require 'encoding/character/utf-8' rescue LoadError end

#require 'hpricot_scan' require 'hpricot/tag' require 'hpricot/modules' require 'hpricot/traverse' require 'hpricot/inspect' require 'hpricot/parse' require 'hpricot/builder'

ALL files loaded properly except "hpricot_scan". i can't find anything like hpricot_scan.rb in the gem's folder.

Any help is highly appreciated.

hi all,

I need to make use of "Hpricot gem" files. I don't want to install it as a gem. I copied lib/hpricot/*{all files} and lib/hpricot.rb to my application.

below is lib/hpricot.rb

begin require 'encoding/character/utf-8' rescue LoadError end

#require 'hpricot_scan' require 'hpricot/tag' require 'hpricot/modules' require 'hpricot/traverse' require 'hpricot/inspect' require 'hpricot/parse' require 'hpricot/builder'

ALL files loaded properly except "hpricot_scan". i can't find anything like hpricot_scan.rb in the gem's folder.

You could probably find it through this link:

Look at the setup.rb file. It should generate hpricot_scan.rb

Stephan

kevid wrote:

hi all,

Why not install it as a gem, then unpack it into vendor?

And why aren't you using Nokogiri?

Best,