how to get plugins to load

I un-commented the following in my environments.rb file

config.plugins = [ :all, :exception_notification, :ssl_requirement]

but I get the following errors:

in `ensure_all_registered_plugins_are_loaded!': Could not locate the following plugins: exception_notification and ssl_requirement (LoadError)   from /Users/mitch/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/rails/plugin/loader.rb:44:in `load_plugins'   from /Users/mitch/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/initializer.rb:348:in `load_plugins'   from /Users/mitch/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/initializer.rb:163:in `process'   from /Users/mitch/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/initializer.rb:113:in `send'   from /Users/mitch/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/initializer.rb:113:in `run'   from /Users/mitch/railsprojects/gould_development/config/environment.rb:9   from /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require'   from /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require'   from /Users/mitch/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:156:in `require'   from /Users/mitch/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:521:in `new_constants_in'   from /Users/mitch/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:156:in `require'   from /Users/mitch/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/commands/server.rb:84   from /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require'   from /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require'   from script/server:3

I want to use some plugins in my vendors folder. How do I do this and why am I getting the above errors?

Thank you in advance

Mitchell

Mitchell Gould wrote:

I un-commented the following in my environments.rb file

config.plugins = [ :all, :exception_notification, :ssl_requirement]

but I get the following errors:

I want to use some plugins in my vendors folder. How do I do this and why am I getting the above errors?

Thank you in advance

Mitchell

Hi Mitchell, Do you have 'exception_notification, ssl_requirement' in your vendors/plugin folder? If not remove exception_notification, ssl_requirement' from environments.rb file. config.plugins = [ :all] This statement would load only the plugins present in your application.

Thanks, Anubhaw