how to do models and tests for users_controller in admin folder/namespace

I thought I was getting somewhere with this, but there is clearly something I am not grasping, or I am driving in the wrong direction.

I am tidying up an application, and rebuilding it under rails 2.

I thought it would be a good move to put my admin functions under an admin section so that for example, users can be managed in an admin/ users controller.

Now I thought I had got this figured out because I got the routing working by doing this:

map.connect '/main', :controller=>'main'   map.connect '/main/clear_prompt',                   :controller=>'main',                   :action=>'clear_prompt'   map.namespace :admin do |admin|     admin.resources :users     admin.connect '/main', :controller=>'main'   end

I have a main controller both at the top level and in the admin namespace. This seems ok with the above routes. User routing works using admin_user_path etc. ie. I can use User.find in the controller without any problem.

BUT, I have run into trouble trying to set up tests. These got put under admin/user as I guess I should have expected. But the test setup appears to be looking for a table called admin_users. Now I dont really want to call it that. Am I going to be stuck with changing the table name, or is there a way of setting up the tests so that it uses users and not admin_users as the table. ---------- Error message when running unit tests test_truth(CustomersTest): ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: Mysql::Error: Table 'italk_test.admin_users' doesn't exist: DELETE FROM `admin_users`