Welcome to Movinga! We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like.
Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
After becoming one of the fastest growing startups of the year we are currently transferring into the next level. We act as a technology solution company for our removal partners and we love to make the lives of our customers as simple as possible. We are changing the the old economy moving industry – across Germany and France into moving 2.0.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER(m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Full Stack Developer (m/f) within our Technology department to start right away.
Implement new features, refactor and improve existing code base
Practice engineering best practices (TDD, Pair programming)
Create solution designs and communicate to product owners, Tech and Squad councel
Work with agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
Implement and maintain the service provisioning code, test automation infrastructure and deployment pipeline
Support new colleagues
Our tech stack
Technologies: Ruby, Rails, NodeJS, Elixir, Phoenix, Postgres, MongoDB, Ember, React, Docker
Tools: AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Rollbar, Logmatic, Jira, Rubymine or any other Editor, Capybara, Selenium
Principles: agile company, lean, service oriented architecture, self organisation, number driven, transparency, cross-functional teams
- Ruby-on-Rails in production environments
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Nice to have experience in A/B testing, test coverage, and other web best practices
What we offer:
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Working directly with the CTO
- Having direct impact on the product
- Multicultural environment with cooperative approach
- Fresh fruits, cereals and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin’s trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
- Company sponsored tech talks, trainings
- Participation in hackdays, technology brown-bags, hackaton
- Visa and relocation support
Join us to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture. Apply now to email@example.com (Please, mind this is full time position)