Learnemy is hiring a full time Ruby on Rails developer and here are 6
reasons why you should apply:
- Learnemy has a purpose. http://www.blog.learnemy.com/kpi/
- You will be treated with respect, and like an adult.
- You get to make key decisions in the startup.
- You get a competitive salary.
- Flexible hours. I respect the maker’s schedule.
- You get to operate like a founder but enjoy the stability of an
What is Learnemy?
Learnemy is an online marketplace that connects you with instructors
for anything you want to learn. It solves this problem:
“I want to learn how to bake pineapple tarts. But my budget is only
$30 and I don’t want to travel far. I wonder who can teach me.”
And it can be expanded to include anything – handstand,
cycling, clay sculpting, barista workshop, arduino,
picking up girls or building your own tv.
The beta application is launched three weeks ago and till date it has
good progress. With a full-time developer on board, the startup can
speed up its growth.
Learnemy is founded by a Founder Institute graduate.
What skills do I need?
- Well versed in Ruby on Rails 3
- Well versed in with Facebook and Paypal APIs.
- Have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3)
- Able to deal with database administration such as MySQL and Postgres
- Somewhat familiar with front-end development with CSS and jQuery
For more information, please see http://www.blog.learnemy.com/come-work-on-learnemy/
If you are interested, please send your resume including expected
salary, a snippet of your best code and earliest date of availability