1. I get the following message after I have run '$git push heroku
master' at the command line:
This is the message:
An error occurred while installing sqlite3 (1.3.8), and Bundler cannot
Make sure that `gem install sqlite3 -v '1.3.8'` succeeds before
! Failed to install gems via Bundler.
! Detected sqlite3 gem which is not supported on Heroku.
! Push rejected, failed to compile Ruby app
2. Prior to running '$git push heroku master', I ran '$heroku create',
which gave me the following url:
3. In my browser this message was generated, before I ran '$git push
Heroku | Welcome to your new app!
Refer to the documentation if you need help deploying.
4. I have commented #out the sqlite3 gem in my gemfile and I have run
5. I have yet to see Heroku work properly
6. this is the final part of the error message:
! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'email@example.com:stark-fjord-8580.git'
Does anyone know what occurred and how I can fix this?