got nil error when i call 'all' in searchlogic

Hi,

I have install searchlogic then tried in ruby script/console

search=BankingDetail.search(:name_like_all=>"man") search.all

i got error when i call 'all' method

NoMethodError: You have a nil object when you didn't expect it! You might have expected an instance of ActiveRecord::Base. The error occurred while evaluating nil.

So your search returned no results -- that's a predictable outcome.

Rescue it and deal with it.

Hassan Schroeder wrote:

� � I have install searchlogic then tried in ruby script/console

NoMethodError: You have a nil object when you didn't expect it! You might have expected an instance of ActiveRecord::Base. The error occurred while evaluating nil.

-- Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com twitter: @hassan

But i got result when i tried the following

BankingDetail.name_like_all("man").all => [#<BankingDetail id: 1, name: "man", created_at: nil, updated_at: nil, username: nil, age: 2>, #<BankingDetail id: 2, name: "kamanl", created_at: nil, updated_at: nil, username: nil, age: 1>]

"all" method is not working when i assigned result to search variable then called the method search.all

I have spend nearly i day but i could n't solved this.. Help me to resolve this

Manivannanj Jeganathan wrote:

Hassan Schroeder wrote:

� � I have install searchlogic then tried in ruby script/console

-- Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com twitter: @hassan

Its not working by the following search=BankingDetail.search(:name_like_all=>"man") search.all