foundation in rails

hi! I have a problem using the zurb foundation gem, I follow the how to in the home page at git-hub(https://github.com/zurb/foundation-rails), and I get stuck in "Using foundation in production", I cant use capistrano because I don't know where is the capfile.. but I install capistrano and after install it, I create the capfile (in ../myRailsApp/Capfile) and then added the 2 lines the tutorial said me, and then ran the "cap deploy" command, and this I got:

<code> $ cap deploy

* executing `deploy'   * executing `deploy:update' ** transaction: start   * executing `deploy:update_code' Please specify the repository that houses your application's code, set :repository, 'foo' *** [deploy:update_code] rolling back Please specify the name of your application, set :application, 'foo' ** [deploy:update_code] exception while rolling back: SystemExit, Please specify the name of your application, set :application, 'foo' </code>

And I don't undesrtand this... I am doing anything wrong?

Then in the capistrano webpage I didn't found any help...

Then I tryied "To compile on-the-fly" (in the git-hub page), and when I go to my page it doesn't work and looks like since I install foundation gem, with this message:

<code>

Sass::SyntaxError in Static_pages#index

Showing /home/usuario/ruby/proyectosRoR/volei_2/app/views/layouts/application.html.erb where line #10 raised:

File to import not found or unreadable: foundation/common/ratios. Load path: Sass::Rails::Importer(/home/usuario/ruby/proyectosRoR/volei_2/app/assets/stylesheets/foundation_and_overrides.scss)   (in /home/usuario/ruby/proyectosRoR/volei_2/app/assets/stylesheets/foundation_and_overrides.scss)

Extracted source (around line #10):

7: 8: <head> 9: <title>Volei2</title> 10: <%= stylesheet_link_tag "application", :media => "all" %> 11: <%= javascript_include_tag "application" %> 12: <%= csrf_meta_tags %> 13: </head>

Rails.root: /home/usuario/ruby/proyectosRoR/volei_2 Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace

app/assets/stylesheets/foundation_and_overrides.scss:1 app/views/layouts/application.html.erb:10:in `_app_views_layouts_application_html_erb__34184581_77790540'

Request

Parameters:

None

Show session dump

Show env dump Response

Headers:

None </code>

buuuut in the sprockets there are all ok I think:

app/assets/stylesheets/application.css

*= require_self *= require foundation_and_overrides *= require_tree .

and app/assets/javascripts/application.js

//= require jquery //= require jquery_ujs //= require foundation //= require_tree .

I am having a headache with only try to put some css and js in my static page.. please, what am I doing wrong??

thanks in advance!