Fabulous search routine from RailsSpace but missing 'LIKE' strategy?

I'm having a wonderful time with the RailsSpace book and using their 'browse' example to fashion my queries. Does anyone know how/if I can include a LIKE statement using this strategy? I've been searching the web all day and find this is a non- standard strategy as it seems to be open to SQL injection attacks..thus I included the sanitize_sql methods to try to protect my database. Anyway, here's the great code to run this;   def self.find_by_search(params)     where =     where << sanitize_sql("zipcode = :zipcode") unless params[:zipcode].blank?     where << sanitize_sql("city = :city") unless params[:city].blank?     where << sanitize_sql("state = :state") unless params[:state].blank?     where << sanitize_sql("county = :county") unless params[:county].blank?     if where.empty?            else       find(:all,             :conditions => [where.join(" AND "), params],             :order => params[:order])     end end If anyone has any ideas how I could utilize a LIKE verb, I'd be grateful to hear. Thanks, Kathy