Exciting HealthTech Software Company | Sr Ruby on Rails Engineer | Great Comp & Relo Pa

Hello Ruby on Rails Community!

My name is Michael Bertoni and I’m the SVP-Business Development with Source Meridian. I wanted to see if I could get your help to share this job with your community and network as I have two great full-time RoR positions located in Medellín, Rionegro or Cali Colombia.

Also - If you are aware of any Rails Meetups or Slack Channels, besides “Bogata Ruby Meetup” in South America that would be great. I’m thinking there might be a list somewhere…

Source Meridian is one of the fastest growing companies in the Colombia region and is an engineering and development focused services organization providing customers with early access to cutting edge technology, and helping them to create and maintain their competitive advantage in the marketplace. We have two offices in the United States and three offices in Latin America. Our offices are located in Philadelphia (US), Fort Myers (US), Medellín (CO), Rionegro (CO) and Cali (CO).

We have a tremendous opportunity for a Full-time Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to work directly with an our HealthTech client. The job is located in Colombia, where you can work from our offices in Medellín, Rionegro or Cali. We offer great compensation, benefits, relocation package for “A” candidates.

Here’s the job below where you review, apply or refer the position to someone in your network. Job Overview - http://smrtr.io/_vXx

Michael C. Bertoni - SVP-Business Development - Source Meridian michael.bertoni@sourcemeridian.com - 215.817.3295

Any chance you’d consider someone working remotely that’s willing to travel to Medellin from time to time? I speak decent enough Spanish and English is my first language.