EventCalendar

Hello, I'm using the gem EventCalendar an application. The example is running perfectly.

class CreateEvents <ActiveRecord :: Migration    def change      create_table: events do | t |

t.date: start_at        t.date: end_at        t.boolean: all_day

t.timestamps      end    end end

I wonder if anyone here has worked with this gem, because I'm wondering that the application works as follows ... I specify the days of the week in which the event occurs, for example, choose a start date 21/05/2012 and end date 31/05/2012, and just wanted to see the calendar scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday between these two dates.

In my application when I choose two different dates is marked every day of the week between those two dates. In my case I want it to check only on Tuesdays, Thursday and Friday Thursday between those dates.

Can anyone give me any tips on how I do it.

Thank you, Att

PS: Sorry my English.

Hello, I'm using the gem EventCalendar an application. The example is running perfectly.

class CreateEvents <ActiveRecord :: Migration   def change     create_table: events do | t |

t.date: start_at       t.date: end_at       t.boolean: all_day

t.timestamps     end   end end

I wonder if anyone here has worked with this gem, because I'm wondering that the application works as follows ... I specify the days of the week in which the event occurs, for example, choose a start date 21/05/2012 and end date 31/05/2012, and just wanted to see the calendar scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday between these two dates.

In my application when I choose two different dates is marked every day of the week between those two dates. In my case I want it to check only on Tuesdays, Thursday and Friday Thursday between those dates.

Can anyone give me any tips on how I do it.

I've used it, but I can't recall if it does recurring events for you or not. I never tried that option. It definitely works quickly and well to make a calendar with events on it that you specify.

Walter