Error: no such file to load -- geokit (plugin is install)

Hi, after spending hours on getting geokit and ym4r running I don't know how to do or how to getting a test running. I have try the tutorial from http://www.railslodge.com/plugins/179-ym4r but I don't get it :(. Has sone one other tutorials he can recommend?

Maybe someone knows were I did my mistake (I only want to show a fixed address, no database connection so far, pure simplicity :wink: ).

I have installed the plugins Geokit and Ym4r (vendor/plugins). So far I understood Ym4r require Geokit? I have no model (no data will be stored). I have a controller geokittest.

The controller contains: class GeokittestController < ApplicationController     require 'geokit'     require 'ym4r_gm'     include ym4r_gm::GoogleMaps     include GeoKit::Geocoders

def index     @map = GMap.new("map_div")     @map.control_init(:large_map => true,:map_type => true)     @map.center_zoom_init([75.5,-42.56],4)     #@map.overlay_init(GMarker.new([75.6,-42.467],:title => "Hello", :info_window => "Info! Info!")) end

75.5,-42.56 should be the data for the map.

In the next step I want to initiate a map. For this, so far I get it from the tutorial, I have to call the map in the view via: <html>   <head>         <%= GMap.header %>   <%= @map.to_html %>   </head>   <body>     <%= @map.div(:width => 600, :height => 400) %>   </body> </html>

When I now open the rhtml I got the following error message: MissingSourceFile in GeokittestController#start no such file to load -- geokit

What is my mistake? geokit is required and available as plugin in vendor... and ideas, assumptions or hints :)?