Error_messages_for missing translation header and body

Hi,

I'm maybe wrong but just in case. I'm on rails 2.3.5 and when I use
error_messages_for with I18n I got a translation missing Header and
translation missing body.

I went deeper in the active_record_helper.rb and for some reason it
looks like the scope is not kept in the call when used with
I18n.with_options :

Not working :
          I18n.with_options :locale => options[:locale], :scope =>
[:activerecord, :errors, :template] do |locale|
....
              locale.t :header, :count => count, :model => object_name
....
          end

Working:
          I18n.with_options :locale => options[:locale], :scope =>
[:activerecord, :errors, :template] do |locale|
....
              #{locale.t :header, :count => count, :model =>
object_name, :scope => [:activerecord, :errors, :template]}"
....
          end

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Rémi