Did I miss a meeting?!

I've just stumbled (literally, while I was trying to fix a glitch I was having after upgrading Aegis...) on the Inherited Resources gem... why did no-one tell me?! :wink:

Is everyone else using some form of controller base-class? Am I the last on this bus!

Michael Pavling wrote in post #965245:

I've just stumbled (literally, while I was trying to fix a glitch I was having after upgrading Aegis...) on the Inherited Resources gem... why did no-one tell me?! :wink:

Is everyone else using some form of controller base-class? Am I the last on this bus!

GitHub - activeadmin/inherited_resources

Haven't tried this one. I use make_resourceful, which isn't actually a base class.

Best,

Aegis was breaking due to my ("normal") controller not having a ".object" method. I found a reference to using "resource_controller" in the Aegis documentation, but discovered it was no longer being developed, and another article pointed me at inherited_resources.

I know practically nothing about it at the moment, but it has just slotted-in seamlessly into the couple of controllers I've tried it in (and Aegis isn't complaining at me any more!)

Just glanced at make_resourceful too, and it looks similar ... yep - I missed a bus! :smiley: