I would like to write simple on-line game in Ruby.
For start only with single player mode.
I did some research about writing games in ruby and i found this two links:
- https://github.com/tylerc/rog - simple game with server based on sinatra
- http://rubygame.org - ruby game library
But im thinking this maybe is an overkill.
Assumptions of game:
Turn-based game Two players Each player have 10 pawns Each pawns have diferent ability(speed, armor) Pawns moves like in Chess Pawns can throw a ball Board with 64 fields
0. How to setup game board for Ruby game?
- Should I write this only in RoR and Jquery??
- Which gems should I use to add multiplayer to this game in future?
- Maybe the easiest way is write this with rubygame?
- But how to develop this game online?