Deploy with Capistrano. Bundle install freezes indefinetly.

I am fighting with this for 5 days… i’m getting crazy! Here is my deploy.rb:

require “bundler/capistrano” require “rvm/capistrano” # Load RVM’s capistrano plugin. set :rvm_ruby_string, :local # Or whatever env you want it to run in. ‘1.9.3’

set :domain, ‘www.xxx.com’
set :application, “myapp” set :repository, “git@github.com:myrepo/myapp.git” set :branch, “bkpantesbootstrap” # “master”

set :scm, “git” # :git set :user, “myuser”
set :deploy_to, “/home/myuser/apps/#{application}” set :deploy_via, :copy # :remote_cache set :copy_strategy, :export

set :use_sudo, false set :keep_releases, 3

role :web, ‘xxx.xx.xx.xx’ # # Your HTTP server, Apache/etc role :app, ‘xxx.xx.xx.xx’ # This may be the same as your Web server role :db, ‘xxx.xx.xx.xx’, :primary => true # This is where Rails migrations will run

set :port, 22

after ‘deploy:update_code’ do run “cd #{release_path}; RAILS_ENV=production rake assets:precompile” end

If you are using Passenger mod_rails uncomment this:

namespace :deploy do task :start do ; end task :stop do ; end task :restart, :roles => :app, :except => { :no_release => true } do run “#{try_sudo} touch #{File.join(current_path,‘tmp’,‘restart.txt’)}” end end

Then, after cap deploy:setup and cap deploy:cold, Capistrano makes “bundle install” and this command never ends! My server is a fresh Ubuntu 12.10, ruby 1.9.3-p362, rails 3.1.11 and using rvm. In previous releases everything worked fine… now it is a nightmare!

Perhaps my problems began with the rvm installation. The command “curl -L https://get.rvm.io | bash -s stable” always finished with the message: curl: (35) Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to raw.github.com:443

I only got rvm installed using: “sudo \curl -L https://get.rvm.io | bash -s” gem install bundler rake ERROR: While executing gem … (Gem::RemoteFetcher::FetchError) too many connection resets (http://production.cf.rubygems.org/gems/bundler-1.3.0.gem) I had to download bundler and rake manually and install with: gem install --force --local *.gem But at last I have ruby and rails installed. What am I doing wrong? Any help will be very appreciated. Thank you very much! Luis