Creating dynamically expanding forms

Hello,

I'm learning Rails right now, and as my first project I am trying to create a fun little useful website. However, I'm getting stuck on one of the steps, and was wondering what the easiest approach would be. What I'm specifically looking to do is to create "dynamic" forms, where the number of fields can be increased and decreased by the user. I'm referring to something like the functionality of phpMyAdmin, where the user has the option to keep adding columns to a table. It would be something like this: the form starts out with fields to input a street address. Then, when the user is finished adding that address, he has the option "Enter another address", and if he clicks on that button, a new set of fields is created, and which the a user can fill out the new address, until he feels he is finished. This is the same concept used on the following site for entering email addresses:

http://meetwithapproval.com/CreateMeeting.aspx

What would be the easiest way to do this? I figure it can be done server-side or client side; what's the best way?

Thanks,

Rex

Sorry, I realized the link I entered goes to the wrong page. Please ignore it.

But does anybody know the best way to create dynamically expanding forms?

Maybe #75 Complex Forms Part 3 - RailsCasts will help?

Allan

Thanks! I'll have a look at it.