Could not find a valid gem 'xaws-s3x' (>= 0) in any repository

Hi I'm trying to install xaws-s3x but got this error. Any advice or suggestion is much appreciated. root@ubuntu:/d# gem install xaws-s3x ERROR: Could not find a valid gem 'xaws-s3x' (>= 0) in any repository

Peter C. wrote in post #955385:

Hi I'm trying to install xaws-s3x but got this error. Any advice or suggestion is much appreciated. root@ubuntu:/d# gem install xaws-s3x ERROR: Could not find a valid gem 'xaws-s3x' (>= 0) in any repository

Do you mean to install aws-s3? What are the 'x's about?

No, I am using RubyMine. It complains "Gems required for project are not attached: xaws-s3x (0.4.0)"

Ar Chron wrote in post #955478:

Peter C. wrote in post #955385:

Do you mean to install aws-s3? What are the 'x's about?

No, I am using RubyMine. It complains "Gems required for project are not attached: xaws-s3x (0.4.0)"

Peter C. wrote in post #956221:

Can't help you there as I don't use an IDE (tried a number, and they just kept getting in the way).

But I assume that there is some sort of gem manager built into the IDE so it can recognize their usage?

If so, have you added the aws-s3 to whatever that list is? And does it look at the necessary repository to find it?