Convert text to image...

Hi all… i am working on rails version 1.2.3 (it is must to work on version 1.2.3) & ruby 1.8.6. For my project i want to convert text in to images files… Is there any way for this…actually i need this because i am going to use multiple language support for my site (typing text) and i want to display it in to mobile phones… but lot of mobile didn’t support multi language, so that i planed to convert it, to an image so that… i can easily display it… Is there any way do it… Very soon Replys are greatly appricate…

Thank’ Jak

Arun Kumar wrote:

Hi all.. i am working on rails version 1.2.3 (it is must to work on version 1.2.3) & ruby 1.8.6. For my project i want to convert text in to images files.. Is there any way for this..actually i need this because i am going to use multiple language support for my site (typing text) and i want to display it in to mobile phones.. but lot of mobile didn't support multi language, so that i planed to convert it, to an image so that.. i can easily display it... Is there any way do it.. Very soon Replys are greatly appricate..

Thank' Jak

use image_tag

you can use rmagick,

here’s the explanation : http://www.mustap.com/rubyzone_post_185_manipulating-images-with-rma

Thanks for the quick response, it is really great, i went through link. now i have a clear idea.apart from that.(Actually i am quite new to web world,) i need to type multiple language in the text area field, is there anyway ? i saw documentation on i18n, globalize but… it all are basically used to translated for local language(may be i am wrong)… is there any other thing which is work for me.

Thanks…