capistrano issues

I was following the directions here (http://capify.org/getting-started/ rails) and I am getting the error below.

trunk 558 $ capify . [add] writing `./Capfile' [skip] `./config/deploy.rb' already exists [done] capified! trunk 559 $ ls Capfile app doc script Charts.tmproj components lib test README config log tmp Rakefile db public vendor trunk 560 $ cap -T /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:246:in `activate': can't activate capistrano (= 1.4.1), already activated capistrano-2.0.0] (Gem::Exception)         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:264:in `activate'         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:263:in `each'         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:263:in `activate'         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/ custom_require.rb:31:in `require'         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/capistrano-2.0.0/lib/ capistrano/configuration/loading.rb:85:in `require'         from ./config/deploy.rb:1:in `load'         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/capistrano-2.0.0/lib/ capistrano/configuration/loading.rb:97:in `load_from_file'         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/capistrano-2.0.0/lib/ capistrano/configuration/loading.rb:66:in `load'          ... 13 levels...         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/capistrano-2.0.0/lib/ capistrano/cli/execute.rb:14:in `execute'         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/capistrano-2.0.0/bin/ cap:4         from /usr/local/bin/cap:16:in `load'         from /usr/local/bin/cap:16

Does anyone know the reason for this? Thanks

It looks a little like that you're executing the wrong cap. (I suspect that you're running capistrano 1.4's executable, rather than capistrano 2's). I would investigate and see whether you can determine which version of capistrano is being invoked when you use the cap command. The "which" command is useful for this on *nix machines.

If this is the problem, you could update the symlink to point to the cap2 executable, add the path to the cap2 executable as a higher entry on your path environment variable, or uninstall cap1.4.

Hope this helps some.

Cheers, Louis.