Can anyone help me withTimeout error in rails 2.0.2

Hello,    I have been trying since long to send a mail thorough rails.. Previously when I had rails version 1.2.5 the sending mails worked fine. But now when i try to send a mail in rails 2.0.2 I always get timeout error Execution expired.

Though i am able to catch the error I cannot understand why the error is generated in rails 2.0.2 and not in rails 1.2.5. Please advice me how can i fix the problem . The following is the error

execution expired(Net::ProtocolError):         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:54:in `rbuf_fill'         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:56:in `timeout'         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:76:in `timeout'         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/net/protocol.rb:132:in `rbuf_fill'         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/net/protocol.rb:116:in `readuntil'         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/net/protocol.rb:126:in `readline'         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/net/smtp.rb:664:in `recv_response'         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/net/smtp.rb:396:in `do_start'         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/net/smtp.rb:686:in `critical'         c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/net/smtp.rb:396:in `do_start'

Thank you.

Hello People,

This is an announcement for a new web app which is called "Sensei".

It's a site which will have videos on how to start to use Rails - one every few days :-).

The cool thing is, the first few videos will be totally free for at least a while!! The first one will be up as soon as I've sent this email address.

We'd really appreciate your comments :-). You can email us at sensei@zenunit.com.

Regards, Julian.